Last updated September 7, 2023
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information. The types of information we collect that identify you or relate to you as an individual (“Personal Information“) may include things such as the following:
1. Name, date of birth, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, username and password (for account administration), when you supply this information voluntarily;
2. Device ID, including IP address, which are automatically collected and, while they don’t identify you as an individual, do identify a particular computer or mobile device;
3. Financial account information and other payment information (that you submit to us for order processing);
4. Additional Personal Information you may submit as necessary for creating an account or for the administration of particular promotional events, such as sweepstakes or contests;
5. The content or material you submit for inclusion in advertisements to be created via the Services if such material includes pictures of other information which may identify you or others;
6. The content or material we may gather from your or third-party website(s) or social media pages for inclusion in advertisements to be created via the Services if such material includes pictures of other information which may identify you or others, all of which will be shown to you for your approval prior to being included in any advertisements for publication.
Other Information. Other types of data will also be collected periodically, such as:
1. Type of browser and operating system, mobile application usage data, and aggregated information such as “click stream” information which means entry and exit points (including referring URLs or domains), traffic statistics, page views, and impressions, all of which are collected automatically;
2. Demographic information you choose to submit and which we may combine on an anonymous basis with similar information from other users;
3. Location-based data which may be generated by your device;
5. Device Information – Device type and operating-system identification.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
1. Process and manage your purchase and use of our products and services;
2. Respond to your inquiries or requests, and to post your comments or statements on message boards, in our online forums or on our social media accounts;
3. Create and deliver personalized promotions based on your purchases and other interactions with us;
4. Send you communications about offerings from Waymark and our affiliated companies;
5. Enable your use of any sharing functions via our Services, such as making drafts of advertisements available for temporary online viewing and approval by your colleagues or clients. When you use this functionality, you acknowledge and agree that you are permitted to use and provide us with the necessary contact information for any person(s) with whom you wish to share access for approval purposes;
6. Improve our Site and Services, including to perform data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to operate and expand our business activities.
USE OR SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as set forth below, we will not knowingly disclose your Personal Information to anyone outside of Waymark and our related companies.
• To Perform Services For You: We may disclose your Personal Information to third-party service providers to provide us with services such as website hosting, professional services, including information technology services and related infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, product shipping, payment processing, auditing and other similar services necessary to the Site and any Services you request or products you order. Such sharing shall not permit a third-party recipient to sell your Personal Information or use it for any purpose other than to fulfill its obligations to Waymark.
• Corporate Transactions or Events: We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party in connection with a corporate reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
• Compliance with Law: We may use or disclose your Personal Information as we deem necessary or appropriate: (1) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (2) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (3) to comply with subpoenas and other legal processes; (4) to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain; (5) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliated companies; (6) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Waymark or others; and (7) to enforce our terms and conditions.
• Third Party Marketing: We may, from time to time, share the information you provide to us with trusted third-party marketing partners that we believe offer products or services that may be of interest to you. If you would like us to stop providing your information to our third-party marketing partners, you may opt-out from any future sharing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or sending a letter to us at 1555 Broadway Street Floor 3 Detroit, MI 48226.
USE OR SHARING OF OTHER INFORMATION
Non-personal information may be used for any purpose not prohibited by law. For example, we may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, sell, or otherwise disclose or use any and all information that does not identify an individual (or that has been modified to remove individual identification).
COOKIES, WEB BEACONS AND ONLINE ADVERTISING
• What Are Cookies? Waymark and its agents use small text files called cookies, (collectively, “Cookies”). Cookies are small pieces of data that we and our agents place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies are not themselves personally identifiable, but may be linked to Personal Information that you provide to us through your online interaction with us.
• Your Control of Cookies: Web browsers allow some control of most Cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about Cookies, including how to see what Cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Please understand, however, if you disable Cookies, some features of the Waymark Site or Services may not work as well (or at all) for you.
These technologies may enable us (or third-party advertising services we work with) to learn which advertisements bring users to the Waymark Site and Services. They also may enable us (or third-party advertising services we work with) to track the actions of users online over time and across different web sites or platforms to measure statistics of our marketing efforts, and to deliver electronic advertisements that may be more relevant to individual consumers and that will improve the consumer experience. As of this time, our Site is not configured to respond to do-not-track signals from a browser. For information about how tracking works for online advertising purposes, and what happens when you elect a do-not-track option, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices. In addition, some third-party businesses may provide a mechanism to opt-out of their technology. For more information about the opt-out process, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website, available at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
SOCIAL NETWORKING AND THIRD-PARTY SITES
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, also known as the “Shine the Light Law,” any of our users who are California residents are entitled to request and receive once a year, free of charge, a notice from us describing what categories of personal customer information (if any) we shared with third parties or corporate affiliates for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. If applicable, the notice will identify the categories of information shared, the names and addresses of the third parties and affiliates with which information was shared. Also, under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, you have the right to request that Waymark delete any of your Private Information that we may have collected, though some exceptions under that law may allow us to keep certain types of Private Information in some circumstances. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. An agent may submit a request on your behalf, but you must verify that your agent is authorized to do so.
If you are a California resident and would like to request a copy of this notice, a list of the Private Information we’ve collected or that we delete such Private Information please submit a written request to the following address: 1555 Broadway Street Floor 3 Detroit, MI 48226. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com with your request. Please clearly state your request and highlight that it is a “California Privacy Request.” Please allow at least thirty days for a response.
If you are covered under the GDPR and would like to contact us regarding your personal data, please submit a written request to the following address: 1555 Broadway Street Floor 3, Detroit, MI 48226 or to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, please specify that you are making a request pursuant to GDPR and give specific items that you’re requesting. Please allow at least thirty days for a response.
The Waymark Site and Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have obtained any personally identifiable information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information.
We strive to use reasonable safeguards to help prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of Personal Information provided or collected through the Waymark Site and Services. However, no system is perfect or can guarantee that unauthorized access or theft might not occur.
CHANGES AND UPDATES