Marketing Specialist at Waymark
We’re looking for a passionate, gregarious, and hardworking person to join our growing team of Marketing Specialists. Read on to see whether we’d be a good fit for you.
Few skills are more valuable than the ability to make people happy—and if you’ve got it, we want you to flaunt it on our team. We’re obsessed with providing amazing service to our customers, and we’re looking for someone that’s as dedicated to fostering customer delight as we are. As a Marketing Specialist at Waymark you’ll find opportunities for growth everywhere and you’ll become a part of a team that supports and challenges you.
- You sound like a pro on the phone
- You answer emails with speed and grace
- You’re proficient in Microsoft Office
- You’ve got soft sales skills: Can you turn an inquiry call into a sale? Can you turn a disgruntled customer into a happy one?
- Initiative! We’re a small team and the ability to get things done without having your hand held will get you far here.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience in a customer service or support role a plus
- Experience with customer/market research a huge plus - as someone who speaks to our customers on a regular basis, you are best situated to help us improve our product and our process.
P.S. At some companies, resumes seem to find their way right to the trash. That’s not us. If you take the time to apply to this position, we promise to read what you write and respond.